This Global program is designed to help employees expand their awareness of mental health and the support available through our EAP (Employee Assistance Program). After completing the program, employees will be better equipped to maintain their own mental health and offer a bridge to support – such as the EAP – in situations where a co-worker experiencing a mental health problem opens up.
This program contains six short, engaging, interactive modules lasting from 10 to 15 minutes each. They include short quizzes to evaluate your knowledge of mental health. But don’t worry; your scores won’t be tracked so you can examine and expand your knowledge in a fun way.
The modules, which can be taken in any order, can be completed on a computer or mobile device. They are also accessible: they can be experienced by everyone, including employees who are visually and hearing impaired.
The following are the six modules:
- Module 1 – What is good mental health?
- Module 2 – Myths and realities of mental disorders
- Module 3 – Reducing stigma
- Module 4 – Exploring emotional intelligence
- Module 5 – Resiliency and stress management
- Module 6 – Assisting others and asking for help