Resources for you and your organization
As part of Mental Health Month, we have made available the free resources below for you to share and use as we all take care of ourselves and each other.
- Emotional well-being during the COVID-19 Pandemic (a free webinar recording)
- Building Resiliency (a free short video)
- 'How to manage anxiety during the Coronavirus outbreak' - a free Q&A offered through our LifeSpeak on-demand platform
- Other resources available during COVID-19
Building a Mental Health Training Strategy
You may offer many types of support for the well-being and mental health of your employees, but part of that support must include education and awareness. A training strategy starts at the top and needs to include a way to reach all of your employees with a consistent message.
Training your leaders to support and de-stigmatize mental health in the workplace is paramount to adopting a culture of support and positive mental health in your organization. The fact is, 68% of American employees worry that reaching out with a mental health issue will negatively impact their job security. Training your leaders with mental health leadership skills will help to alter that perception in your organization.
Our Leadership Training Programs
We offer a number of training solutions for leaders in the workplace, including:
Clicking the name will take you to more information about each program
- Half-day and full-day leadership workshops on Mental Health in the Workplace
- Flexible and self-directed eLearning programs for leaders such as Leading a Mentally Healthy Workplace and Building Blocks for Positive Mental Health
As you plan on reaching your employees, there are a number of things to consider: How widely do you expect to offer training? What are the goals? How flexible can we be with timing? We can work with you to address those questions, and come up with a recommendation that might include a number of our training options for employees.
Our Employee Training Programs:
- Half-day and full-day employee workshops on Mental Health in the Workplace
- Flexible and self-directed eLearning programs for leaders such as Mental Health in the Workplace and Building Blocks for Positive Mental Health
- For those organizations looking to build a Peer Support Team we have an extensive Workplace Mental Health Peer Support Program
- For more awareness level learning, we offer a number of seminar topics including Mental Health Awareness, Understanding Depressive Illness, as well as several other emotional health related topics which you can find listed here
More importantly now than ever, is our ability to deliver any of the above programs in either an in-class or virtual setting, without sacrificing any learning outcomes or experience.