The travel restrictions and rules on physical distancing resulting from COVID-19 have changed the work routines of millions of people around the world. Thanks to technology, many organizations were able to transition to a mobile workforce. The current situation has also affected our everyday lives and brings up new challenges as parents try to manage a balance between work and family.
In this webinar, participants will focus on the new reality of the current situation of working remotely with children at home.
The webinar will provide you with some helpful strategies when dealing with your children.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to do the following:
- Better work practices when working from home
- Work towards optimal work-family balance
- Adapt and divide roles between parents during this crisis
- Establish a schedule and a routine at home
- Understand and accept your children’s emotions