The travel restrictions and rules on physical distancing resulting from COVID-19 have changed the work routines of millions of people around the world. Thanks to technology, many organizations are able to transition to a mobile workforce, which can have enormous benefits during the current challenge.
While there is now greater flexibility around when, where, and how you can work, this increased availability also produces unique issues that need to be addressed. In this seminar, participants will focus on recent workplace trends and discuss the benefits and challenges of working remotely.
At the end of this seminar, participants will be able to do the following:
- Understand the need to work from home during COVID-19.
- Set boundaries between your work and personal life.
- Understand how to manage yourself when working remotely.
- Develop effective communication strategies for virtual teaming and networking.
- Learn strategies for navigating the unique challenges of working mobile in the current situation