Are you prepared to make informed financial decisions?
Being financial literate will enable you to make informed financial decisions when deciding how to plan your personal finances during this period of transition. Of equal importance is how to deal with any severance pay you are entitled to. By making prudent financial decisions today, you can ensure you will be paid dividends in the future.
At the end of this seminar, participants will be able to do the following:
- Gain insight on how to best use any severance pay you may receive
- Learn the difference between discretionary and non-discretionary expenses and how to control both during a period of transition
- Understand what a comprehensive budget is and why it is important to have one during a time of reduced income and transition
- Learn how you can trim some expenses to stay in a positive cash flow situation
- Find tips on how to deal with a negative cash flow situation
- Learn about government programs that may be available to you
- Gain some job search tips and strategies