People often wonder how they can find more time and get more done. This workshop addresses the management of the time available every day and seeks to assist in the mindful planning, organizing and strategizing of the workday without indulging in the “cult of busyness.” The workshop provides participants with easy to implement strategies, tips and tools that can be applied to their work and life right from the start.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to do the following:
- Discover their time management style
- Develop tools and strategies, including advanced prioritization, organization and the effective handling of unplanned events skills to increase your effectiveness at time management
- Learn how to better manage every day scheduling, including, unplanned interruptions, emails & voice messages, meetings and special projects with ease and confidence!
- Understand how to set and achieve effective, productive and SMART goals
- Acquire skills to overcome common time challenges such as procrastination and perfectionism
- Identify strategies to overcome “time wasters”
- Understand how to optimize your own energy levels and use time more effectively and efficiently
- Build assertive communication skills to achieve a more creative and fulfilling use of time management
- Discover tips and tactics for managing stress