This seminar allows participants to explore how our thoughts can cause decreases in productivity and passions. Participants will be able to explore complex views that define thoughts and action plans to overcome them.
At the end of this seminar, participants will be able to do the following:
- To define cognitive thinking
- To become aware of both your own and others’ negative thinking traps
- Begin to see how both you and others fall into these thinking traps so easily and how they can lead to performance and behaviour issues
- How to reverse these thinking traps for yourself
- Be able to help others reverse their thinking traps
* indicates a seminar that can be deducted from your value add credits