60 minute E-Learning
Resilience is a learnt skill which can be applied immediately to better manage reactions to crisis situations; as well as it can be cultivated over the long term for a healthier, more robust approach to the demands of daily living.
This 60 minute e-learning program provides key learnings powered by self-assessments to allow for an immersive and meaningful development of practical resilience skills. Participants learn to apply strategies to build short, medium and long-term resilience building skills.
At the end of this e-learning participants will:
- Understand what is resilience
- Leverage feedback from multiple self-assessment surveys to understand their current resilience levels, mental state and locus of control
- Apply quick strategies to immediately boost resilience
- Apply strategies which require a bit more effort, for a strong foundation in resilience
- Incorporate and practice habits to cultivate long term resilience