In business, it’s important to not lose sight of the very people that make up an organization and their contribution in terms of performance and productivity. It’s equally important to understand the impact unengaged employees can have. This workshop returns to the basics of human resources management and will help participants explore concrete ways to ensure that consideration, respect, engagement, and mobilization are present in the workplace.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to do the following:
- Understand the meaning of employee engagement.
- Identify the drivers of employee engagement in the workplace.
- Adopt management practices that spark and build employee engagement.
- Use communication techniques that foster healthy, productive, and sustainable relationships.
- Encourage employee involvement.