This workshop gives employees the tools and resources they need to supervise and influence colleagues and direct reports. Participants develop strategies to enhance their power of influence, and learn how to use communication as their greatest tool. Employees will uncover their style of influence and explore how to adjust their mode of leadership and feedback to allow the team to evolve and successfully work towards a common goal.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to do the following:
- Recognize the importance of leadership and influence
- Describe and define the differences between a leader and a manager
- Examine your influence style and learn the benefits and drawbacks of various influence styles
- Enhance your ability to communicate effectively
- Recognize and apply a model for influencing people
- Identify and practice strategies for providing effective feedback