Join Canada's top workplace mental health training organization this spring for a two-hour long webinar on mental health in the workplace, and another one on resiliency. We deliver to organizations of all sizes and industries across Canada. Don't wait! Spots are filling up fast.
1. Training webinar: Mental health in the workplace - Mental health issues are often misunderstood and stigmatized, and are growing at a faster rate than any other kind of disability in today's workplace (Canadian Mental Health Association). To prevent misconceptions of mental health issues, employees need to understand what the common mental health issues are. This workshop will not only educate participants about common mental health issues, it will also equip them with the tools to manage these issues and will examine available resources.
2. Training webinar: Coping and resilience in the workplace - Resiliency is often described as your ability to bounce back from adversity and in today's landscape, that's a welcome attribute. Recognized as one of the vital coping skills for surviving the workplace, resiliency enables you to be more flexible and able to bend to change. Someone who is more resilient is better equipped to face life's challenges head-on, even in times of uncertainty.
Mental health and resiliency webinars
Let us give your employees the tools to thrive in challenging situations!
Mental health in the workplace
- To better understand the mental health continuum and the pervasive impact of stigma
- To provide you with effective coaching practices that will assist you in supporting team members who are going through a difficult time
Coping and resilience in the workplace
- Recognize the impact of stress and how it can affect our total health
- Discover the importance of specific coping skills
- Explore how resilience can evolve using best practice coping skills
- Supports a mentally healthy and psychologically safe workplace.
- Fosters a workforce that is better able to cope effectively with change, and face challenges openly and with confidence.
- Improves working relationships amongst team members, effective communication and skill development in problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Increases productivity and engagement, and reduces stress.
- People leaders in any industry, sector or occupation.
- Any employee seeking to build their mental resiliency.
- Mental Health in the Workplace:
May 23rd - 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM EST
- Coping & Resilience in the Workplace
May 31st- 1 PM – 3 PM EST
Webinar links will be sent to those who register.
Please review the checklist to ensure you get the best possible webinar experience.
Cost: $225 plus tax.
Note: Cost remains $225 regardless of whether one or both webinars are attended.
Cancellation policy: 50% refund if cancelled no less than three days before webinar dates.