The travel restrictions and rules on physical distancing resulting from COVID-19 have changed the work routines of millions of people around the world. Thanks to technology, many organizations are able to transition to a remote workforce, which can have enormous benefits during the current challenge.
For those who have never worked remotely before, this transition can present new challenges. This webinar aims to familiarize People Leaders with some of the challenges they may encounter when transitioning their team to working remotely. It also aims to equip them with best practices for working in a remote team and creating an effective and enjoyable experience for everyone.
During this webinar, participants will explore:
- The four areas of challenge that may be encountered when transitioning to a remote workforce
- The benefits of working remotely
- Strategies for a successful start to remote working
- Communication mediums for remote teams
- Maintaining relationships and trust while working remotely