High performing teams appreciate the different experience and skills each member contributes. Groups work productively to overcome challenges, resolve interpersonal conflict, and are committed and accountable to one another and the organizations that they serve. Each member understands the importance of professionalism and teamwork in achieving strategic goals. This workshop will provide participants with the opportunity to experience first-hand, what it feels like to work together as members of a successful, high-functioning team.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to do the following:
- Understand the importance of collaboration and teamwork.
- Recognize and demonstrate professional and respectful behaviour in the workplace.
- Promote accountability to the team and organization.
- Understand how minor conflicts can escalate.
- Develop strategies for effective communication and conflict resolution.