It’s common to experience moments of stress at points throughout your work life. The key is to prevent long-term, intense feelings of stress from occurring. This workshop will provide participants with a deeper understanding and sense of control over the effects of stress. This highly interactive workshop will explore various sources of stress and introduce ways to tackle them with a focus on improved performance and enhanced well-being.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to do the following:
- Understand the impact of stress and the importance of managing it effectively.
- Apply the classical techniques of the Change Your Mind, Change Your Behaviour approach to easing the pressures of stress.
- Develop longer term strategies for reducing stress.
- Identify personal stress triggers and support themselves.
In addition to the above, people leaders will learn to:
- Effectively manage their own stress and support others.
- Promote behaviour change and enhance workplace effectiveness.