Caregiving can be a financially and emotionally draining role. While at times people may volunteer for this role, at other times they may be the only option available – and have no choice. Having the right information and guidance to create a proper plan can help alleviate some of the financial and emotional toll helping the task be a rewarding one.
Being informed is important as making the wrong financial decision today can lead to hardship for years to come
At the end of this seminar, participants will be able to do the following:
- The statistics around who may require care and for how long
- Retirement home vs. personal home care costs
- How the emotional costs can add up over time
- Often forgotten costs such as time off, specialized equipment & professional assistance
- Funding cash flow requirements