Everyone has read many email communications and searched online for answers about the COVID-19 pandemic. Still, there are some concerns that remain. This is an opportunity to learn about (and ask) the questions that most directly affect you. And hear the about the most effective, down-to-earth, practical strategies to stay resilient through these trying times.
The social isolation, working from home, managing our family’s lives and worries about health and finances, all can weigh heavily on us. Let’s take some time to consider healthy options for staying resilient through this time.
An inspirational and interactive opportunity to discuss best practices for staying healthy and mentally fit through the current crisis. There will be a Q&A coupled with a facilitated discussion to explore:
- Recognize the reality of your present situation – what you can do
- Use effective coping strategies to stay healthy and mentally strong:
- Apply quick tactics to immediately boost resilience
- Build resilience by self-management of your thoughts and feelings
- Create and maintain daily habits that build resilience
- Support your family and colleagues in isolation
- Stay educated and manage the impact of the constant media & news
- Manage your worries about finances and family needs