When a co-worker returns to work following a disability leave, employees may feel uncomfortable and have questions. How should they act? What should they say? How can they help? These questions are often related to their feelings, secret fears, and prejudices about the illness or leave. This seminar will show participants how to safely and smoothly accommodate an employee who is returning to work.
At the end of this seminar, participants will be able to do:
- Gain a better understanding of perceptions, emotions and thoughts of people returning to work.
- Understand their role when their co-worker returns to work
- Know what to say and do when co-worker returns to work
- Take care of themselves when a co-worker goes off work
* indicates a seminar that can be deducted from your value add credits