In order to communicate effectively, individuals have to master the techniques of effective listening and self-expression. These skills involve verbal and non-verbal behaviours as well as the ability to speak with persuasion and confidence. This seminar will examine both of these essential sides of the communication equation. It will address key communication elements such as active listening and show participants how to present messages in a way that is more compatible with the receiver’s style.
At the end of this seminar, participants will be able to do the following:
- Understand the three major communication styles.
- Develop techniques to communicate assertively.
- Speak effectively when conversing about conflict.
- Recognize the barriers that can get in the way of listening.
* indicates a seminar that can be deducted from your value add credits